1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 1/2 pounds pizza dough
1 1/3 cups tomato/pizza sauce
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups diced provolone cheese
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
1 1/2 cups pitted marinated olives
Other toppings as desired
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Grease a baking sheet with 3 tablespoons of the extra-virgin olive oil.
2. Gently stretch the pizza dough over the baking sheet and then use your fingers to spread the dough further. Brush the surface of the dough with the remaining olive oil and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Spread the dough again; it should now stretch to the edge of the baking sheet. Cover the dough evenly with the tomato sauce.
4. Sprinkle the Parmesan, mozzarella and provolone evenly over the sauce. Arrange the olives and other toppings in an even layer.
5. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and golden brown and the crust is well browned, 18 to 20 minutes.
6. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting and serving warm.